Activities for NGOs & Charities
Leigh Grant has a unique perspective on the aspirations and problems facing many charities and non-governmental organisations (NGOs) – and the sensitivities frequently involved – as a result of eleven years spent working closely with the RSPCA in developing the Freedom Food scheme. Add to this 24 years in the commercial sector, and Leigh is extremely well-placed to support organisations in this area.
Experience includes working with EU organisations and advising charities in Australia, New Zealand and the USA on the commercial considerations and pitfalls involved in setting up successful welfare assurance schemes. Leigh is recognised as an expert speaker in the EU and is a member of the standards committee for Humane Farm Animal Care in Washington DC.
As a result, Leigh Grant Consulting can support your organisation with the following:
- Exploring and exploiting new potential markets.
- Delivering strategies that ensure your offering is attractive to your target market.
- Improving income streams through engagement.
- Develop offerings that have synergy with opinion formers and influencers.
- Constructing solutions that motivate and exceed stakeholder’s expectations.
- Creating strategies that ensure you lead rather than follow.
- Representation at forums, committees and conferences.